In Paris, I am a Professor of Food & Beverage in several institutions of higher learning. I teach in English and in French to mostly French-speaking students and also to international learners in these schools and universities. My course load includes, but is not limited to, the subjects below.
- Principles of Bar & Beverages (history, fermentation, wine, beer, and distilled spirits)
- Restaurant Operations & Management
- Art of the Table & Culinary Trends (historical and current movements)
- Wine Tastings & Workshops
- Field Trips: La Caféothèque, museum exhibits, micro-breweries
My courses combine academics with practical skills useful for all learners in the Food & Beverage and restaurant industry. I am also a certified culinary instructor, and spent 8 years teaching culinary arts at a Parisian tech school.
French gastronomy | culture | history | art | educational experiences
Based in Paris, France since 1995.
to the Newsletter
Are you interested in food news from Paris? Free recipes?
Sign up for my free monthly newsletter!