In Paris, I am an Adjunct Professor of Food & Beverage in several institutions of higher learning. I teach in English and in French to mostly French-speaking students and also to international learners in these schools and universities. My course load includes, but is not limited to, the subjects below.
- Principles of Bar & Beverages (history, fermentation, wine, beer, and distilled spirits)
- Restaurant Operations & Management
- Art of the Table & Culinary Trends (historical and current movements)
- Wine Tastings & Workshops
- Field Trips: La Caféothèque, museum exhibits, micro-breweries
My courses combine academics with practical skills useful for all learners in the Food & Beverage and restaurant industry. I am also a certified culinary instructor, and spent 8 years teaching culinary arts at a Parisian tech school.
To find out more about my teaching in Study Abroad programs, please click here or my private conferences and lectures, please click here.
Or, if you have a specific audience and/or food-related subject in mind,
please get in touch with me to discuss your project.
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
to the Newsletter
Are you interested in food news from Paris? Free recipes?
Sign up for my free monthly newsletter!